LAYER ONE : THE OUTSIDE
- Name: Diana
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Hair Style/Color: Seriously short, like 20’s flapper, oh, and it’s bright blue
- Height: like 5’2” or 3”
- Clothing style: mostly oversized fandom t shirts and jeans
- Best physical feature: My hair, when it’s not so damn short, and I guess my eyes
LAYER TWO: THE INSIDE
- Your fears: spiders,insects, heights (well not really heights, more falling), fire and snakes
- Your guilty pleasure: i don’t really have one…?
- Ambitions for the future: learn to skateboard, became an animator for movies or video games
LAYER THREE: THOUGHTS
- Your first thoughts waking up: oh my god why do I feel like pure shit?
- What you think about most: my fandoms
- What you think about before bed: how exhausted i am and how awesome the music i’m listening to is
- You think your best quality is: my sense of humor/sarcasm
LAYER FOUR: WHAT’S BETTER?
- Single or group dates: hm…. i dunno, considering I’ve never done either
- To be loved or respected: respected
- Beauty or brains: brains
- Dogs or cats: both
LAYER FIVE: DO YOU?
- Lie: sometimes
- Believe in yourself: for certain things
- Believe in love: i guess
- Want someone: well in the future sure
LAYER SIX: EVER?
- Been on stage: yeah but it always makes me both excited and extremely nervous
- Done drugs: well, would you count one tiny hit of weed?
- Changed who you were to fit in: never
LAYER SEVEN: FAVORITES
- Favorite colour: Dark purple, tardis blue, or black
- Favorite animal: penguins
- Favorite movie: Harry Potter, or the Avengers
- Favorite game: Mario Kart
LAYER EIGHT: AGE
- Day your next birthday will be: 10 days
- How old will you be: 15
- Age you lost your virginity: i still have it
- Does age matter: In love? Well hello! Age is just a number! (and jail is just a place)
LAYER NINE: IN A BOY OR GIRL
- Best personality: not a jerk?
- Best eye colour: blueish-grey or green
- Best hair colour: it doesn’t really matter much, but when you pair dark hair like brown or black with green or blue eyes, ASADJASJKASHDFHJAF
- Best thing to do with a partner: dunno
LAYER TEN: FINISH THE SENTENCE
- I love: fictional characters
- I feel: tired
- I hide: my fandom feels from my real life people
- I miss: the Ponds
- I wish: I didn’t have to go to school on Monday
That moment when you finish a book, look around, and realize that everyone is just carrying on with their lives as though you didn’t just experience emotional trauma at the hands of a paperback.
how i watch anime
- watch first episode: “wow this is good I want to watch the next one”
- watch second episode: “wow this is good I want to watch the next one”
- watch third episode: “wow this is good i want to watch the next one”
Eight Years Later
- “why haven’t I finished this?”
Reblog so people know who you are
Tumblr Name: loonylunalovegood97
Nickname(s): D, Di, Dee (yes, all pronounced the same) Lady Di,
Birthday: October 10
Relationship Status: single as FUCK. what’s a relationship? Cause I don’t fucking know
Random fact about you: I have weird blue/blonde/brown hair (though you can barely see blue) thanks to a shortage of bleach and some shitty hair dye.
- *Glee just ended, sitting in silence while FOX News comes on*
- FOX: It's ten o'clock, do you know where your children are?
- My Dad: On the couch, curled up in a ball, sobbing about fictional gay kids who sing and dance.
- Person: So, what religion are you?
- Me: Fandom.
- Person: What?
- Person: No, I mean who do you believe in?
- Me: I BELIEVE IN SHERLOCK HOLMES
- Me: MORIARTY WAS REAL
- Person: So, you don't believe in angels-
- Me: Of course I believe in angels. Sam and Dean run into them all of the time.
- Person: Who?
- Me: They also run into demons all of the time too.
- Me: But that's why they have salt.
- Person: Well, I believe in the Lord-
- Me: The last of the Time Lords.
- Me: *starts spinning in circles* DOO WEEEEE DOOOOO