We were so close. We can be like that again.
“According to the air nomads, a third eye exists between the eyebrows and is supposed to be the seat of latent wisdom. People spend their entire lives trying to open that third eye, but you already have yours open, AND I THINK THAT’S BEAUTIFUL.”
Guys, I have a new ship! ♥___♥
LOL so I read this post and got really inspired to draw fluffy and cute Zaheer/P’Li, and my headcanon is that whenever these two have a quiet moment they’d get all mushy and stuff, totally giving no f*cks about poor Ghazan and Ming-Hua XD
While I don’t consider myself to be a hardcore shipper (I usually end up liking one pairing for each fandom) and I’m not really into LOK as I used to be in the past - it feels weird how I care so much about this ragtag group of villains rather than the main cast *shrugs*
MORE REASONS WHY NORWEGIAN FOREST CATS ARE THE BEST:
Norwegian forest cats are the best.
They look like little snow lions.
The colloquial term for them is “skogkatten”.
They’re also called “fairy cats” in Norway, because they’re so pretty.
They run down trees headfirst.
They’re fricking gigantic and they purr really loud.
They literally walk over snow like motherloving Legolas.
In Norse mythology, skogkatts pull the goddess Freya’s carriage.
Who doesn’t want a carriage pulled by cats?
Viking cats. End of story.
Oh what a terrible thing it appears that I haven’t reblogged these glorious beasts this year yet
Nikolaj Coster-Waldau and Natalie Dormer accepting the OMG Moment of the Year for the Purple Wedding at the mtvU Fandom Awards
- DC: Wonder Woman is too difficult to find a movie audience for-
- Marvel: YO YOU LIKE BLACK WIDOW? HERE SHE IS IN THE NEXT CAPTAIN AMERICA MOVIE WITH A TON OF SCREENTIME AND MAJOR ASSKICKING SKILLS
- DC: We can't allow the lesbians in Batwoman to get married in the comic, sorry.
- Marvel: HEY GUESS WHAT WE'RE GONNA FEATURE A GAY WEDDING ON THE COVER OF AN X-MEN ISSUE
- DC: The new direction for storytelling needs to be dark, gritty, mature and cynical.
- Marvel: DUDE CHECK IT OUT LOKI GOES SPEED DATING IS THAT NOT THE BEST SHIT EVER
- DC: After years of rumors, the Superman/Batman movie is finally coming, but with a new actor and suit for Batman and MAYBE a cameo from Wonder Woman.
- Marvel: PHASE 2 MOTHERFUCKERS EVERYONE IS IN EVERYONE'S MOVIE AND THERE AIN'T NO STOPPIN US NOW
- DC: We can try to add maybe one or two 'people of color' to our lineup...maybe...
- Marvel: NEW MS MARVEL THAT'S MUSLIM AMERICAN, BITCHES.
- DC: We feel no problem with Batman's vengeful personality being like wet cardboard.
- Marvel: NEW LATINA GHOST RIDER WHO SEEKS VENGEANCE WHILE TAKING HIS AWEET LIL BRO FOR ICE CREAM
- DC: We can't mention any superhero titles in our movies, that's ridiculous.
- Marvel: FUCK YEAH YOU WANT A RACOON VOICED BY BRADLEY COOPER WITH A GIANT GUN? YOU WANT VIN DIESEL PLAYING A TREE? AMY FUCKING POND PLAYING A SEXY BALD SPACE PIRATE? HERE YOU FUCKERS GO
- DC: Our fanbase is mostly white males, I'm sure our focus is-
- Marvel: NEW SHE HULK LINE WHERE SHE GOES TO COURT THEN SAVES NEW YORK
- DC: Wait-
- Marvel: NEW FEMALE THOR
- DC: I didn't-
- Marvel: NEW BLACK CAPTAIN AMERICA
- Marvel: TAKE ALL THIS COOL SHIT MARVEL BE OUTIE
- Marvel: PEACE
*whispers* Mulan, Merida, and Rapunzel didn’t have men saving them
*regular voice* Lilo and Nani’s sisterly love for each other was a big point in their movie
*slightly aggravated voice* Enchanted questioned marrying a man you hardly know
*shouting* FROZEN ISN’T THE FIRST MOVIE TO HAVE THESE POINTS
SPENT is an online game about surviving poverty and homelessness. Players must make the difficult decisions necessary to live for one month on $1,000, often having to choose between equally disagreeable options. The game ends when players either run out of money before the end of the month or make it through with money left over.
show this to the republican party
there are serously people in this day and age who do Not Tip, they say “oh i don’t tip” like it’s a charming character trait. don’t talk to these people. dont look at them. these people should be required to tell their waitresses that they don’t tip before service starts. let the chips fall where they may